A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyler Christensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Christensen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Christensen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler L Christensen MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tyler L. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Tyler Christensen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Christensen practices Urology near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Urologists.