A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gifford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Gifford MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tyler Gifford practice?
- Dr. Tyler Gifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyler Gifford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.