Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
A Hard Man to Deal With show details A Hard Man to Deal With
by Anonymous on Jun 3rd, 2016 on doctor.com

Goldberg is young, highly confident, and arrogant. He lacks the capacity to communicate clearly and effectively, based on my experiences. He lacks col ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
by Mary Ann Parker on Jan 31st, 2016

I've had both total knee replacements and both total hip replacements. After a fall out of bath tub, I fractured my left femur and shattered left hip, which before was supposed to be okay. I not only survived, but thrived under his care. He is a caring physician and I encouraged friends to use him in this capacity. I can't say enough about him.

by Tina Akins on Jan 21st, 2016

Dr. Goldberg was very professional and easy to talk to. He took his time and asked many questions. It was a pleasant visit and I would definitely recommend him to others.

Look no further! show details Look no further!
by Barbara Newitt on Jan 11th, 2016

All I can say is Dr. Goldberg is a wizard! I can't believe I waited so many years to have my knees replaced, but then again, I'm so glad that I waited until I found him! I had each knee replaced, 3 months apart and I feel like I have my life back. I was envisioning myself in a wheelchair, but now I am up and walking with no pain and the world is my playground again! The surgery was quick and precise. I had no pain. NO PAIN. His skill is what makes it this way. The technology he uses is extremely helpful and his desire to help is felt in every part of the process. I would trust him with my life. If you are trying to pick a surgeon, look no further. You have found the best!

This Dr is the Real Deal! show details This Dr is the Real Deal!
by Renee Jantzen on Dec 14th, 2015

His professionalism and attentive gives him a 5 star in my books. Knee Replacement pain was only a 1 out of a 10, great care of he, staff n StDavid's N Austin Hospital!

by Zee on Oct 19th, 2015

I am very shocked by the unprofessional behavior I received from this health care establish. I pity any patients going to this doctor, especially if you need a medical clearance record.

Great surgeon show details Great surgeon
Mar 24th, 2015

He is a very skilled surgeon. My knee replacement went perfectly, and I'm 77 years old!

Best Hip Surgeon in Austin show details Best Hip Surgeon in Austin
by Jeff W. on Oct 15th, 2013 on doctor.com

All appointments were on time with maybe 10 min wait. All staff was professional and courteous from front desk to medical staff, to radiologist to che ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Feb 1st, 2012

Total hip replacement with Dr Goldberg--excellant doctor, great staff.

A Fantastic Doctor for Total Hip Replacement show details A Fantastic Doctor for Total Hip Replacement
Dec 23rd, 2011

Jusr had left total hip replacement surgery Tues. Dec 20. Dr. Goldberg did an anterior approach (incision on top of thigh not the side). Absolutely fantastic approach as no pain on second day post op. Discharged from hosp on Thurs Dec 22. (2 days after surgery). After being discharged from hosp. And only took 3 pain pills and no need to take anymore. Dr. Goldberg came in twice to see me on the day of surgery. Excellent doctor who cared about me. He saw the need for surgery after viewing my xrays. I loved his approach in GIVING ME the pain pills prior to surgery. If you need hip or knee surgery, look no farther than Dr. Goldberg. I would trust this doctor with every bone in my body!!!

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Extremely Satisfied on Aug 28th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Goldberg and his staff was excellent. When I was referred to him, there was no question about what had to be done. He took the time to work with me over an almost 2 year period resulting in total knee replacements in both knees. He saw the need for work to be done prior to the 2 surgeries and prescribed very beneficial water therapy to prepare for surgery. I believe this was a key factor in the success of 2 knee surgeries that were 12 weeks apart. I am now almost recovered from the second surgery and returning to work next week. He has prescribed post operative physical and water therapy. My surgery took place at North Austin Medical Center which has an excellent staff specializing in orthopedic patients. I told Dr. Goldberg at our very first appointment that i couldn't get through it if he was a jerk or had a terrible bedside manner. He did not disappoint me. He was not a jerk and was very professional and caring through the whole experience. I would recommend him highly.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by C. Vaughan on Jul 6th, 2009

I was treated for both a hip impengment and a hip replacement by Doctor Goldberg. I simply could not recommend a more caring and thorough doctor. He is also surgically very skilled, as my replacement device is perfect. He is honest and forthcoming with any diagnostic information. He has treated other members of my family with the same care with even more difficult problems than mine.

Jun 17th, 2009

Dr. Goldberg is a great surgeon. he demonstrates great skills and knowledge toward many types of injuries and how to help the patient in the best ways.

Jan 29th, 2009

Cannot say enough about Dr. Goldberg's skills as a surgeon. This guy is terrific.