Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon
4700 Seton Center Pkwy
Ste 200
Austin, TX 78759
512-439-1000
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Feb 1st, 2012

Total hip replacement with Dr Goldberg--excellant doctor, great staff.

|  A Fantastic Doctor for Total Hip Replacement  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

Jusr had left total hip replacement surgery Tues. Dec 20. Dr. Goldberg did an anterior approach (incision on top of thigh not the side). Absolutely fantastic approach as no pain on second day post op. Discharged from hosp on Thurs Dec 22. (2 days after surgery). After being discharged from hosp. And only took 3 pain pills and no need to take anymore. Dr. Goldberg came in twice to see me on the day of surgery. Excellent doctor who cared about me. He saw the need for surgery after viewing my xrays. I loved his approach in GIVING ME the pain pills prior to surgery. If you need hip or knee surgery, look no farther than Dr. Goldberg. I would trust this doctor with every bone in my body!!!

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
by Extremely Satisfied on Aug 28th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Goldberg and his staff was excellent. When I was referred to him, there was no question about what had to be done. He took the time to work with me over an almost 2 year period resulting in total knee replacements in both knees. He saw the need for work to be done prior to the 2 surgeries and prescribed very beneficial water therapy to prepare for surgery. I believe this was a key factor in the success of 2 knee surgeries that were 12 weeks apart. I am now almost recovered from the second surgery and returning to work next week. He has prescribed post operative physical and water therapy. My surgery took place at North Austin Medical Center which has an excellent staff specializing in orthopedic patients. I told Dr. Goldberg at our very first appointment that i couldn't get through it if he was a jerk or had a terrible bedside manner. He did not disappoint me. He was not a jerk and was very professional and caring through the whole experience. I would recommend him highly.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by C. Vaughan on Jul 6th, 2009

I was treated for both a hip impengment and a hip replacement by Doctor Goldberg. I simply could not recommend a more caring and thorough doctor. He is also surgically very skilled, as my replacement device is perfect. He is honest and forthcoming with any diagnostic information. He has treated other members of my family with the same care with even more difficult problems than mine.

Jun 17th, 2009

Dr. Goldberg is a great surgeon. he demonstrates great skills and knowledge toward many types of injuries and how to help the patient in the best ways.

Jan 29th, 2009

Cannot say enough about Dr. Goldberg's skills as a surgeon. This guy is terrific.