Dr. Tyler Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tyler Greenberg?

January 5th, 2015

This ER doctor is so nice and understanding. He had to stitch up my hand in the middle of the night, and the ER filled up while I was there. The Dr kept apologizing for the wait, and he made sure that I was completely informed about my diagnosis before I left. He is by far the best ER doctor I have ever been seen by.

October 1st, 2011

Good Doctor. Great Experience.

I came to the hospital emergency dept in teh middle of the night with chest pain and difficulty breathing. Dr Greenberg was my doctor that night. I had a very good experience. He has a very good bedside manner. I thought he was very thorough examing me and he took the time to really listen to me. Unlike some other doctors that I have had, he returned to explain all the test results and my diagnosis. I was very pleased with my ER visit and I would recomend him without reservation.