Tyler Hall MD Patient Reviews

4.7

December 28th, 2015
Not only is he an excellent physician but he is very personable and kind. He is patient,empathetic and just all~around nice. His bedside manner is excellent.

September 21st, 2015
Dr. Hall--fantastic experience
Dr. Hall is by far the best eye doctor I have ever had. I've had glasses/contacts since I was 11 and I trusted him to perform the PRK laser surgery to correct my vision. Dr. Hall did a good job of setting expectations along the way and he took his time answering questions so that I fully understood everything. He is an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him to absolutely everyone.

February 12th, 2014
Salzmann's Nodule Removal
I was very nervous about having my Salzmann's nodules removed. Dr. Hall explained in detail how it would be performed. I was still anxious and called his office twice prior to my appointment. He personally returned my calls and added each time that if I had another question to call him. This is a first for me in a long, long time for a doctor to personally call me back. Surgery went well, although I did have a lot of discomfort the first 18 hours. Dr. Hall rechecked me the very next day and assured me that my eye was healing nicely. He is very personable as well as professional. I completely trust him to perform surgery on my eyes.