A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Harris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Harris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Elliott Harris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tyler E. Harris practice?
- Dr. Tyler Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyler Harris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.