A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Hightower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Hightower, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hightower graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Hightower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Springfield Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Candida Hightower MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tyler C. Hightower practice?
- Dr. Tyler Hightower has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyler Hightower practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.