A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Hightower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyler Hightower is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hightower
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Hightower Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Hightower, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hightower graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Hightower has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
- Springfield Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Candida Hightower MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tyler C. Hightower practice?
- Dr. Tyler Hightower has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Hightower practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Nottingham Psychiatrists.