Dr. Tyler Huggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tyler Huggins?

October 12th, 2016

Happy patient

I have been going to Dr. Huggins for many years and he has delivered all my kids. I know he is busy but he will give you the same courtesy when he sees you. The staff is helpful and have never been rude to me. I'm very thankful to them for how they have helped me with health problems I've had.

September 29th, 2016

Worst staff ever

never will return to them again. They can't schedule u around ur needs, the wait time is forever! The receptionist is about the rudest lady ever. She made a mistake on scheduling my appmnts. And then got mad when she had to fix it. The ultrasound lady was super rude I asked to wait for my boyfriend and she was not willing. He was three min away. She said like 10 words. Rude as hells no smiling nothing. This place is horrible. I got two ultrasound pictures. Wemans care gave me like 10 my first time ever going. Plus u have to pay over 100 for 4D ultrasounds, Wemans care is free as long as u don't miss appointments. Wemans care is such a better place. U get to know ur Doctor the whole pregnacy. I know people who haven't even met Huggins till they was in the hospital. Did I mention how rude the receptionist was. Don't go here.

August 26th, 2016

Dr. Huggins is amazing. I wouldn't even consider going anywhere else. He also has an amazing staff. From the receptionist to the nurses, they are all great.

June 1st, 2015

When I tried to switch OB's they made me pay 15 dollars. I was extremely irritated.

March 7th, 2013

love this office

I have been going to this office for 10 plus years now. The office staff is great as long as you are nice to them! Amy is my favorite nurse of all time she is so sweet and caring and really knows each of her patients! Sometimes the wait can be long if Huggins is in surgery or delivering a baby, but that has only happened during my appointment once or twice! Huggins is very kind and helpful and really cares about his patients!! He is a great Doctor!

April 9th, 2012

I'm not sure of the staff that others are referring to, but Amy, who is his nurse is VERY friendly. Sometimes the receptionists could be a little friendlier, but other than that I've not had problems with the staff. Dr. Huggins himself has always been very good to me. He takes time to explain things to me,if there was something that I wasn't understanding he would make sure that I understood before I left his office, and he has never done anything disgusting like someone else had said and I've been going to him for over 8 years. He has also performed 2 c-sections with no problems at all and will be performing the 3rd very soon. I have complete confidence in him and have no plans to go to anyone else.

September 7th, 2011

He has delivered two of my children via csection and he will also be delivering the next one as well. Both of my pregnancies were high risk and he always stayed very aware of what was going on. Some of his staff are not very friendly at times, but that's not the reason I go to him, so I just try to overlook them. Overall, he has been a great doctor to me and it's too bad that others haven't had the same experience.

May 27th, 2011

whyWHY

Why does his staff have to be so unkind. Its a small town and being rude is not very helpful.

May 23rd, 2011

Awful

Part of a doctor patient relationship is trust. I started going to Dr. Huggins at 15 because of irregular and heavy periods. He refused to believe that I had never had sex and made me feel very uncomfortable and scummy. He didn't even try to see if there was something wrong to cause such heavy irregular periods, just stuck me on a birth control pill that I didn't need and that made me sick because he refused to believe that I wasn't having sex at 15. I am pregnant now at 23 and I hate the thought of him being the doctor on call at the hospital when I go to deliver. I would drive to a different hospital before I let him deliver my baby.

July 1st, 2010

Best Doctor Ever!!!

As caring and understanding as my own family! Very informative and precautious during my risky pregnancy. Never have known a single doctor through my peers that has stayed in the delivery room the ENTIRE time, and makes you really feel like the doctor is actually delivering your child...not just the nurse like in most scenarios i have seen!! Luv luv luv this wonderful office. Makes me wanna have more babies! :)

November 12th, 2009

Caring Physician

Simply, he is the best. He is busy, but will give the same attention to you without seeming rushed. The office staff is helpful with any questions I had.

September 26th, 2009

Overall a good OB

I have seen Dr. Huggins and his PA for 3 years and haven't had any real problems. It's a busy office and the wait is kind of long, but I plan for that. My daughter was born in 07 and I have no major complaints. He is a little too quick to push for inductions and his receptionist could be a little friendlier. Other than that, no problems!