Dr. Tyler Koski MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

October 20th, 2016
patient

August 10th, 2016
Dr. Koski did 10 hour surgery on my back I don't think I would be walking today if not for him Everyone was amazed when I came home an I could stand up straight I am thankful everyday

May 16th, 2016
He. Saved me. You realize how terrific he is after you deal with other surgeons.

February 5th, 2016
Great colleague
Good source of feedback and gudance in multidisciplinary patient evaluation

October 13th, 2015
Doctor Koski operated on my spine 3 times in Five days. His manners and bedside manner, helped my family and me, understand more of what was going on

September 9th, 2015
Not a good experience
We arrived for our appointment 1/2 hour early as instructed so x-rays could be taken. At one hour we asked the admission staff if the doctor knew we were here, and they purportedly called back and were told he was running late. At two hours we inquired again and were told he knew we were here but was running late. At two and a half hours we insisted that his nurse come out and talk to us and it turned out that his staff did not even know we were waiting and were wondering where we were. They rushed us in after that. Dr. Koski seemed like a nice and competent doctor but our whole experience was soured after that. We feel as if we were treated very shabbily.

August 3rd, 2015
Dr. Tyler Koski was excellent in all aspects of my treatment and surgery.

July 8th, 2015
Cancelled
My husband had an appointment with Dr Koski -he had to wait almost a month for the appointment. We were driving in from the southern suburbs-about an hours drive. On the way we were rear ended and delayed almost an hour waiting for the police to write up a report. I called Dr Koski's office to let them know we were in the accident and would be at least 10-15 minutes late. Instead of telling me up front that if we were going to be more than 15 minutes late his appointment would be cancelled, they allowed us to make the trip in-we were 20 minutes late, they called our number and told us the doctor wouldn't have time to see him. We reiterated what happened, even had the police report to prove our delay, but it didn't matter. If the tables were turned, we would have been expected to wait if the doctor was running late.

May 29th, 2015
He performed surgery two years ago. It has kept me active and out of a wheelchair. It was a tough recovery but well worth it. Thank you Doctor.

May 6th, 2015
average
saw doctor koski twice I have had 2 prior spinal fusions at northwestern by 2 different doctors that have since left . I guess my case is too complicated for him I have chronic neck and back pain and he cannot come up with any surgical options . I am treated like a pest . his support people are not too smart either . northwestern is not what it used to be unless you are an illegal immigrant

April 21st, 2015
Excellent physician, excellent outcome for difficult spinal problem. Would recommend for any patient needing complex spinal surgery.

April 15th, 2015
The dr. Office made an appt. waited 3 wks and Same day the office cancelled. Made me wait another 3 wks to book..I arrived early and was Told 20 min. Then another 40 mins. I was put in a room 30 minutes Until a practicing dr. Questioned me and left the room...another 20 minutes Went by so finally I decided to dress and leave.. I walked out and I ran into Dr. Koski.i approach and explained my situation...to my surprise the man verbally assaulted me and proceeded to tell me how important he was. There are many wonderful Drs. from Northwestern but this one should be questioned ? To treat anyone like this. However qualified he is, there's no humanity.