A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Krohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Krohn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Krohn graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Krohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Santa Monica Ucla Med Ctr
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Dustin Krohn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tyler D. Krohn practice?
- Dr. Tyler Krohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Krohn practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.