A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Moffett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Moffett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moffett graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Moffett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boise VA Medical Center
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Caphton Moffett MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tyler C. Moffett practice?
- Dr. Tyler Moffett has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyler Moffett practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Pulmonologists.