A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Muffly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Muffly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Muffly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Muffly MD is a male Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tyler Muffly practice?
- Dr. Tyler Muffly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Muffly practices Gynecology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Lone Tree Obstetricians & Gynecologists.