Dr. Tyler Munson Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Tyler Munson?

I would never recommend or see Dr. Munson again

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr. Munson is arrogant and treats patients like idiots. I saw him for a sinus infection with a headache and cough. After 5 minutes and not looking at ...

This doctor is awful...don't waste your time

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I am 50 years old and have seen many doctors in my lifetime. Dr. Munson is by far the worst I have ever seen. He is rude, arrogant, and treats the patient like they are stupid. As a person with chronic sinusitis I knew I had a sinus infection. Not only did Dr. Munson give the wrong diagnosis but gave inaccurate information. He also wasted my time explaining how to use a netipot, which I obviously know how to do and told him so. However, I guess he likes to waste patients time and hear himself talk. I paid for his fees then had to go to my primary care doctor the next day for an antibiotic, not to mention spending another sleepless night with a sinus headache. Frankly, I am surprised he has 2 1/2 stars! He is an arrogant doctor who doesn't know what he is doing and treats his patients very poorly.

Posted on July 24th, 2009

This doctor is awful, he seen me for an ear infection and charged me 266.00 for 3 minutes of his time. I waited for over 1 hour to see this idiot. His license should be revoked. I spoke with my neighbor about this hack and she said that he diagnosed her husband wrong and he died. Dr. Tyler Munson D.O. needs to be put down. Shame on you Renown Health for hiring him!

I Can't Believe I Paid All This Money!

Posted on October 12th, 2008

I am in the process of getting insurance and my infant went 5 days with a fever with few symptoms. I paid $266 for Dr. Munson to see him through Renown Urgent Care. Not only did Dr. Munson fail to give my son a thorough examination (upon retrospect), he also wanted a blood test and urinalysis that put me back another $150 (that was the discounted price because I paid upfront!). The tests yeilded nothing. Then, 4 days later my son has green goo coming out of his left ear. When I called Dr. Munson's office about a free-of charge followup, the extremely rude lady told me that he was not in the office and that they would have to charge me another $266 to have him seen again! I found another clinic that charged only $59 and was able to give me a prescription for an ear infection. This new doctor also let me know that close to the Renown Urgent care, was a cash only lab where I could have gotten my son's labs done for under $60, although they were actually unnecessary. I don't recommend using the Renown Urgent care or seeing Dr. Munson!