A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. TYLER NATHE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. TYLER NATHE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. NATHE graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. NATHE has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. TYLER J NATHE MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. TYLER J. NATHE practice?
- Dr. TYLER NATHE has 1 office location.
Dr. TYLER NATHE practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Orthopedic Surgeons.