A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Nathe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyler Nathe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathe
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathe graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nathe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler J Nathe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tyler J. Nathe practice?
- Dr. Tyler Nathe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Nathe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Kent, WA.
See Issaquah Orthopedic Surgeons.