A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Campbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Paul Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tyler P. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Tyler Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyler Campbell practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.