A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Campbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Paul Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tyler P. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Tyler Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Campbell practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.