A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Pierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyler Pierson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Pierson, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pierson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Mark Pierson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tyler M. Pierson practice?
- Dr. Tyler Pierson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Pierson practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.