A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Prouty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyler Prouty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Prouty, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prouty graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler James Prouty MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tyler J. Prouty practice?
- Dr. Tyler Prouty has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Prouty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairmont, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, WV.
See Fairmont Obstetricians & Gynecologists.