A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Reimschisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyler Reimschisel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reimschisel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Reimschisel, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimschisel graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reimschisel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler E Reimschisel MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tyler E. Reimschisel practice?
- Dr. Tyler Reimschisel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Reimschisel practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians, Nashville Geneticists, and Nashville Neurologists.