A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Scimeca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Scimeca, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scimeca graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Scimeca has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Wilson N Jones Memorial Hosp-North Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Scimeca MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tyler Scimeca practice?
- Dr. Tyler Scimeca has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyler Scimeca practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.