Dr. Tyler Stepsis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tyler Stepsis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2016

Setting the standard for emergency medical care

I can't say enough about how lucky I feel to have gotten hit by a car on my bike while Dr. Tyler was on staff. This guy genuinely cares about giving his patients the best first-tier medical care possible. And he sets the bar high. I only wish that he were a private practitioner, so that I could trust all of my most menial medical concerns to his expertise. But he cares more about giving the best emergency care to those most in need than he does about making money. Truly, a good dude, and a fantastic doctor. Hope I'm lucky enough to get him as my emergency room Doc every time i get hit by a car, from now on.

June 29th, 2008

Excellent Care

Dr. Stepsis if fast, friendly, and very knowledgeable. He took the time to explain my condition and made me feel a lot better.