A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Taigen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyler Taigen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taigen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Taigen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taigen graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Taigen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler L Taigen MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tyler L. Taigen practice?
- Dr. Tyler Taigen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Taigen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Barberton, OH.
See Akron Cardiologists.