A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Taigen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyler Taigen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taigen
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taigen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Taigen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taigen graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Taigen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler L Taigen MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tyler L. Taigen practice?
- Dr. Tyler Taigen has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyler Taigen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Akron, OH.
See Akron Cardiologists.