A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Vachon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vachon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vachon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachon graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Vachon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Allen Vachon MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tyler A. Vachon practice?
- Dr. Tyler Vachon has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyler Vachon practices Aerospace Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Preventive Medicine Specialists and San Diego Radiologists.