A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyler Vachon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vachon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vachon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachon graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Vachon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Allen Vachon MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tyler A. Vachon practice?
- Dr. Tyler Vachon has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyler Vachon practices Aerospace Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Preventive Medicine Specialists and San Diego Radiologists.