Learn more about Dr. Tyler Wooten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyler Wooten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wooten
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wooten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyler Wooten, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooten graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wooten has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyler Allen Wooten MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tyler A. Wooten practice?
- Dr. Tyler Wooten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tyler Wooten practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.