Dr. Tyndal Jones Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tyndal Jones?

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Dr. Jones delivered my daughter almost 11 years ago, I am pregnant with my third baby. I am super pleased with Dr. Jones, I absolutely love her as a person and also a Dr... I would definitely refer anyone to her!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

First and last visit today Made the wrong choice Processed paperwork prior to visit Arrived...was repeatedly asked why I was there I was in shock I prefer my request as outlined was honored and inquiry made as to whether or not I may have had further concerns Daughter was given a prescription Went to the Pharmacy downstairs Prescription required pre-authorization The Pharmacy couldn't reach the office the voicemail was full I went back upstairs to the office The front desk clerk looked at me like I had two heads when I told her what I wanted and said they don't normally do that again please understand I was at a doctor's office not a car dealership asking for a medical pre-authorization to my insurance carrier for a prescription She told me that I had to do that, I do wish my insurance company would allow me to make authorizations I'd escalate the bill if they allowed me to authorize my own requests and/or process them She finished by telling me the Pharmacy was supposed to give me a form When it became apparent she was lost, I inquired with another staff member that walked up She walked off with the paper in her hand confused as well but as least she left to seek assistance I was furious at this point Eventually the first girl came back and confirmed it was too late to process this occurrence as I'd paid out of pocket but she couldn't do anything about future prescriptions That was my interest actually; to be prepared for the next dosage she told me at the front desk it wouldn't require any The Pharmacy said the dosage was in three month increments Okay enough said Are you getting the point My recommendation if you are interested in this particular office as I can't speak for the rest of them DON'T I never saw Dr. Jones I believe it was a P.A., but she acted more like an intern. I spoke to Dr. Jones, husband Charles who eventually apologized but never acknowledged the incorrectness of the runaround and misinformation In the future, if given an option of this office or a Veterinarian I'd "roll" with the canines next time and take my chances

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Two different people with two different test results. What is wrong with these people- gynecological issues are VERY serious. They don't take it serious enough. $40 copay for a less than 5 minute conversation that could have been over the phone? they are money hungry.

Bad experience

Posted on September 19th, 2012

The office staf is very unprofessional and are more focused on financials than patients well being

A Blessing!

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Dr. Jones took away the anticipated stress of my made my last experience. She was kind, caring, informative. During my hospitalization, she called me even on the days she was not scheduled to be in house. I recieved frequent follow up calls from her during my leave of abscence pos surgery. She gave me my quality of life back. For every womman that mentions GYN needs....I say "TYNDALL JONES", and her staff member Shante

Posted on December 20th, 2016