A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyng Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyng Hwang is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyng Hwang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hwang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyng Jing Hwang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tyng J. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Tyng Hwang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tyng Hwang practices Family Medicine near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Diamond Bar, CA.
See Carson City Primary Care Doctors.