Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Dr. Reese is a great Doctor. show details Dr. Reese is a great Doctor.
Nov 15th, 2012

my family has been going to Dr. Reese's office for years. We trust Dr.Reese very much and he is very committed to his work. I believe that the only thing that is bringing down his office are the riff raffs that go in there, not Dr. Reese.

Apr 23rd, 2012

Worst doctor's office I've ever been in. They tell you they don't have your records even before they know who they are talking to...feels like this office is only trying to take your money and the insurance money....feels like a scam office...afterall this doctor has been arrested to drug charges....RUN AS FAST AND FAR AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE.

Criminal show details Criminal
Aug 22nd, 2011

8/22/11Dr Reese has been arrested for running a reverse drug smuggling operation between the U.S. and Mexico."Reece was one of eight people named in the indictment, which followed a 17-month investigation by ICE and the California Department of Justice Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement, Mack said.Five other defendants have also been arrested, she said. One of the defendants was already in custody in state prison and another is a fugitive, she said."http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/aug/19/ring-that-took-drugs-into-mexico-busted/

Drug Problem show details Drug Problem
Aug 19th, 2011

He will prescibe any drug you want and as much as you can pay him for!

My Doctor Tyron c. Reece My Best Friend show details My Doctor Tyron c. Reece My Best Friend
by Robyn Standmore/Hardwick on Oct 29th, 2010

To start just as number one in the Hypocratic Oath is to do no harm. My Dr. Reece does no harm. Race, Creed. or Color, He will do you no harm. Unless anyone would be the unfortunate individual to threaten any one of his patients. He would protect you just as while serving so bravely in this Nations service during the pointless Vietnam war. That which he still suffers from his own self. He is so very thoughtful. Dr. Reece made me to be able to believe in myself as an artist. He along with the power of God made it possible to be "the artist of the month" for two different years at the City of Inglewoods Main Library. He is so caring that he actually attended my husbands funeral after he died a Horrendous death of Terminal Stomach Csncer. It is his Birthday I think yesterday or today. This commendation notice is for a Birthday present. Happy Birthday Dr. Reece, With All Love And Affection, Your Artist Robyn Standmore/Hardwick