A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyrone Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyrone Cobb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyrone Cobb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Cobb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Troy, MI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cobb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tyrone W. Cobb practice?
Dr. Tyrone Cobb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons.