Learn more about Dr. Tyrone Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyrone Cobb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyrone Cobb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Troy, MI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyrone William Cobb MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tyrone W. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Tyrone Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyrone Cobb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons.