Learn more about Dr. Tyrone Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyrone Collins is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyrone Collins, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Limb Salvage
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Collins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyrone Collins FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tyrone Collins practice?
- Dr. Tyrone Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyrone Collins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.