Learn more about Dr. Tyrone Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyrone Collins is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyrone Collins, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Limb Salvage
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Collins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyrone Collins FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tyrone Collins practice?
- Dr. Tyrone Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyrone Collins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.