A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyrone McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyrone McCall, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyrone McCall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McCall graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyrone Lee McCall MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tyrone L. McCall practice?
- Dr. Tyrone McCall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tyrone McCall practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.