Ophthalmologist

Cornea Assocs of Texas Pa
10740 N Central Expy Ste 350
Dallas, TX 75231
214-692-0146
Locations and availability (2)

|  Amazingly comfortable procedure  |  show details
by Paula on Apr 5th, 2013

I had LASIK performed by Dr. McCall in November and recommend him and his staff one thousand percent. I was extremely impressed by the friendliness and courtesy of everyone. Never did I feel like a number, but was always greeted by name. There was absolutely no pain and negligible discomfort from the procedure, although the worse part was not wearing makeup for a few days. I can see better now than at any point over the past 20 years and the procedure is already paying for itself since I don't need new glasses this year....or any glasses!!!!

|  High Quality Doctor  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

I have seen this doctor 2 - 5 times in the past year and have found Dr. McCall to be very caring and smart. He takes the time to really understand my issues and explains solutions and his approaches to me in layman's terms. He is smart and confident. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes beyond my appointed time to see him.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by K Loiselle on Nov 10th, 2011

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr McCall to anyone. I was very nervous coming in for my first visit and he made me feel at ease right away. He explained everything in such detail. His staff was very courteous and helpful with my aftercare as well.