A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyrone Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyrone J Miller DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tyrone J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Tyrone Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyrone Miller practices Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.