A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. Snipes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snipes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tyrone Snipes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tyrone E. Snipes practice?
Dr. Tyrone Snipes practices Internal Medicine near Emeryville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Emeryville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugene Snipes, Dr. Eugenio Snipes, Dr. Gene Snipes, Dr. Huey Snipes