A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyrone Snipes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Snipes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyrone E Snipes DO is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tyrone E. Snipes practice?
- Dr. Tyrone Snipes has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyrone Snipes practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Emeryville, CA.
See Emeryville Hospitalists and Emeryville Internists.