A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyrone Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyrone Tucker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tucker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richland Parish Hospital Delhi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyrone Tucker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tyrone Tucker practice?
- Dr. Tyrone Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyrone Tucker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Delhi, LA.
See Delhi Primary Care Doctors.