A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyronne Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyronne Dang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyronne Dang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Dang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyronne Dang MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tyronne Dang practice?
- Dr. Tyronne Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyronne Dang practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.