A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyrun Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyrun Richardson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyrun Richardson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Richardson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ransom Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyrun Keith Richardson MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tyrun K. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Tyrun Richardson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tyrun Richardson practices Urology near Ottawa, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Ottawa Urologists.