A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Pritchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Pritchard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Pritchard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchard graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Pritchard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Russellville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Andrew Pritchard MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. T A. Pritchard practice?
- Dr. T Pritchard has 2 office locations.
Dr. T Pritchard practices Urology near Florence, AL.
See Florence Urologists.