A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyrus Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyrus Schroeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyrus Schroeder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schroeder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyrus Schroeder MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tyrus Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Tyrus Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyrus Schroeder practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Internists, New Braunfels Pulmonologists, and New Braunfels Sleep Medicine Doctors.