Dr. Tyrus Soares MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

December 2nd, 2016
Worst bedside manner I have ever seen. Would not listen or let us speak. Very pompous and condescending and not helpful at all.

September 7th, 2016
Does not take time to listen to patient. Very pompous. Says patient doesn't comply but he doesn't listen. Says to just deal with the pain.

August 21st, 2016
Great Listener
This doctor is a great listener, and he is very confident and knowledgable. However, I do think that he is a bit narrow-minded in his treatment options and too against any opiates for pain management. I believe he should be more open-minded and not treat everyone as if they are just seeking pain medicine. I do think, though, that this doctor listens very well and never rushes me. He takes his time and explains things in detail. I would recommend this doctor. Also, there is one lady in the front office that is always kind of rude and snobby. Other than that, the rest of the staff is very friendly, though.

April 14th, 2016
Eife
Dr Soares took time to explain things to us he never was on a hurry. He told us why things were being done. I was happy with his services. Still am

April 20th, 2015
idiot
this dr is a complete idiot!!!!!!!!! should NOT be allowed to practice!!!!!

January 24th, 2014
Very Positive Experience
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Soares. He was very considerate and listened very well as well as allowed me to ask then answered all of my questions. I feel very hopeful with the course of treatment he has set me on.

May 17th, 2013
Wouldn't return calls
Dr. Soares sent me through the required appointments in preparation to undergo a trial of a spinal cord stimulator. But after all of that was done and I, my wife, and my primary doctor's office tried calling over 30 times to schedule the actual trial, nobody would call any of us back. It is the worst service I have ever received from a doctor, to give a patient hope that they can cut your pain in half with a procedure, lead you through the tests necessary before the trial and then just dump you without so much as an explanation?!?! Would not recommend this doctor or clinic at all.

April 2nd, 2013
Horrible Experience
Dr. Soares's bedside manner is really bad. He does not listen to you, he thinks he is God. He tried to get me to me enroll in a 40 hr per week class for a month and did not understand that I had to work. Then he would say, 'Well there is nothing else I can do for you'. They will put things in your office notes that they checked this or that, when in reality they never did those things during that visit and when you go to upper management to report it, they will defend him.

March 5th, 2013
a nightmare dr!
this dr was a snob and very rude, did not want to listen at all, just do all the talking, I think he just likes listening to himself do all the talking, when I tried to tell him something, he would interrupt, then he just tried to get me into a 40 hr a week "pain-management" clinic OMG! this dr actually thinks he is God or something??? also seems very chauvinistic

November 20th, 2012
Do not recommend
Do not recommend this doctor