Dr. Tysen Petre DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Saint Peters, MO

3.8

December 25th, 2016
Treatment
I called the office and told them that my husband needed some extra time to see him that he had questions to ask him. When my husband got in there after waiting over an hour to see him, all he wanted to do was argue with him and tell him that he didn't have time to talk to him. My husband takes one pain medicine and he does not take it like it is prescribed, takes way less than what he could take. He does treat you like a drug addict and all he wants to do is argue about having time to talk to you. Two days after I went in to see him he sends us a letter saying he does not want to see me anymore to find another doctor. At least when I was there that day I got up and told him that he does not care about his patients and walked out. He needs to revisit his hippocratic oath. I will never recommend him or SSM to anyone.

March 14th, 2016
like him as my dr. I moved 40 minutes away and will make the drive to see him

February 15th, 2014
A real nightmare
Worst experience I have ever had with a family doctor. Very rude to me. Staff and receptionists at SSM also very rude. Their inability to provide me with a refill on my medication caused me to have panic attacks and a grand mal seizure. Treated me like a drug addict because I am prescribed a "controlled substance". Had already been taking it for 8 years for a very good reason. I saw him after my previous doctor retired. Will never see a doctor affiliated with SSM again...

February 27th, 2013
We Now have one doctor my whole family sees
I never had one doctor for all my family members before so obvisiously we think he's great. He listens. He can be straight forward at times but who isn't. He follows up. I can log into mychart and email a question/whine and he gets back with an answer quickly.

August 29th, 2012
Seemed caring and very professional
I have seen Dr. Petre once. I went into him to have a physical and to speak with him about some concerns of mine in regards to becoming pregnant. He was very thorough and wanted to run various tests for his own knowledge to get an idea of what was going on. He could have told me these were questions for my OBGYN, but I really felt like he went out of the way to make me feel better and get some questions answered. He even performed tests my OBGYN had yet to suggest. He is young which makes me feel good because he hasn't "grown bored" with his job yet.

December 1st, 2011
Terrible experience with him and he is arogant!
First off he is very un-professional,uncaring and would not recommend him to see anyone.

July 18th, 2011
HE IS A WONDERFUL FAMILY CARE PHYSICIAN
I have been with Dr Petre since he started his practice. He always takes the time needed. He obviously doesn't do well with psych patients, according to the last few posts. I highly recommend Dr Petre to all my friends and family as a family care physician.

July 1st, 2011
Dr. Petre takes time to answer all my questions. He stays on top of my medical issues and makes suggestions that can improve my health and my lifestyle. I am very pleased with the attention I receive from Dr. Petre and the staff at SSM.

December 29th, 2010
everything will be ok as long as you don't ever think you have a right to complain to him. He'll tell you to find another doctor and then he'll slow down his response to any requests or questions you have, of give you partial answers. According to his office mgr, the other doctor in his office will then refuse to see you also.

December 16th, 2010
Don't Do It He's not what would expect based on his reviews.
When I spoke to him about a problem I was haveing he said I don't have time for that and left the examination room.