A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyson Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyson Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyson Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Terrell
- Renaissance Hospital Terrell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyson Hill Barnes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tyson H. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Tyson Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Tyson Barnes practices Family Medicine near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Primary Care Doctors.