A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyson Burghardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyson Burghardt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyson Burghardt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burghardt graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Burghardt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyson Burghardt MD is a male Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tyson Burghardt practice?
- Dr. Tyson Burghardt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tyson Burghardt practices Neurology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See East Lansing Neurologists.