Dr. Tyson Cobb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tyson Cobb?

September 20th, 2017

After consulting from lots of doctors around in this area, I came across Dr.Tyson Cobb .I was suffering wrist pain from the last few weeks. He prescribed some medicine and it was really helped with a quick action. Thank you Dr.cobb.

September 15th, 2017

Dr.Tyson Cobb gave an excellent treatment to my mother. He is very dedicated & professional in his field. We were very satisfied with his treatment.

September 8th, 2017

Expert surgeon

Dr.Tyson cobb is a smart and expert surgeon. If you’re looking for Orthopedic Surgeon visit Dr. Cobb.

September 6th, 2017

Highlly satisfied

I have received wonderful treatment from Dr.Tyson cobb.Thank you doctor!

August 21st, 2017

Highly recommend!

He gives the best treatment . I highly recommend Dr.Tyson Cobb MD.

September 13th, 2016

Dr. Cobb repaired tw..

Dr. Cobb repaired two broken bones, and a torn ligament in my sons hand. Dr. Cobb came in and explained in detail the surgery,. He gave me photos and also took the time to discuss the procedure over the phone with my husband. We are very pleased with Dr. Cobb and his staff.

August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Cobb explained e..

Dr. Cobb explained everything in much more detail than any of the other doctors I've visited for my injury.

August 19th, 2016

There was never a qu..

There was never a question in my mind for carpel tunnel surgery. Dr Cobb is always beyond professional as well as his friendly staff. This was actually a wonderful experience from the initial consultation through surgery, physical therapy to the last follow up visit. I highly recommend Orthopedic Specialist for your needs.

August 16th, 2016

CMC was done with ex..

CMC was done with excellent results My grip with my left hand is now stronger than my right hand. Smooth recovery. I met a woman who had the old surgical procedure 1month before I had my procedure and she was not able to move her thumb as good as I was, still in a brace and having pain. I feel the CMC is the way to go!

July 1st, 2016

Great! Dr Cobb is li..

Great! Dr Cobb is listening to me and is willing to help me! It's been almost a year and the other orthopedist wouldn't help me heal right!

April 14th, 2016

Always a positive ex..

Always a positive experience. Knowledgeable doc with a knowledgeable personable staff. This clinic is up to date with the latest in orthopaedic treatment and care. Explains options and respects patient input and wishes.

March 9th, 2016

Lots of thanks and appreciations

This whole experience has been exceptional with this doctor and his staff. I couldn't of had picked anyone better and I'm thankful that he decided to pick me. Thank you Dr. Cobb and thank you to your staff that take care of me in the first building and every staff person in that surgical building that I had had any contact with it was an awesome experience throughout , well you know considering if you have to be cut this was a awesome cut and fix thank you so much I'm looking forward to getting back to hundred percent because of you and all of you