Dr. Tyson Cobb MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2016
Dr. Cobb repaired tw..
Dr. Cobb repaired two broken bones, and a torn ligament in my sons hand. Dr. Cobb came in and explained in detail the surgery,. He gave me photos and also took the time to discuss the procedure over the phone with my husband. We are very pleased with Dr. Cobb and his staff.

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Cobb explained e..
Dr. Cobb explained everything in much more detail than any of the other doctors I've visited for my injury.

August 19th, 2016
There was never a qu..
There was never a question in my mind for carpel tunnel surgery. Dr Cobb is always beyond professional as well as his friendly staff. This was actually a wonderful experience from the initial consultation through surgery, physical therapy to the last follow up visit. I highly recommend Orthopedic Specialist for your needs.

August 16th, 2016
CMC was done with ex..
CMC was done with excellent results My grip with my left hand is now stronger than my right hand. Smooth recovery. I met a woman who had the old surgical procedure 1month before I had my procedure and she was not able to move her thumb as good as I was, still in a brace and having pain. I feel the CMC is the way to go!

July 1st, 2016
Great! Dr Cobb is li..
Great! Dr Cobb is listening to me and is willing to help me! It's been almost a year and the other orthopedist wouldn't help me heal right!

April 14th, 2016
Always a positive ex..
Always a positive experience. Knowledgeable doc with a knowledgeable personable staff. This clinic is up to date with the latest in orthopaedic treatment and care. Explains options and respects patient input and wishes.

March 9th, 2016
Lots of thanks and appreciations
This whole experience has been exceptional with this doctor and his staff. I couldn't of had picked anyone better and I'm thankful that he decided to pick me. Thank you Dr. Cobb and thank you to your staff that take care of me in the first building and every staff person in that surgical building that I had had any contact with it was an awesome experience throughout , well you know considering if you have to be cut this was a awesome cut and fix thank you so much I'm looking forward to getting back to hundred percent because of you and all of you

February 16th, 2016
I am in year five of five year annual post surgical follow up. Dr. Cobb has visited face to face with me in the two most recent annual visits. In the first three visits I met only with Dr. Cobb's Physician Assistant. This is a positive and welcome improvement.

January 10th, 2016
Attention to Detail
From checking in, to surgery, to aftercare, they pay great attention to detail, including Dr. Cobb. I would recommend him always.

June 11th, 2015
Great Experience.
I had two different surgeries on my hand, one a torn muscle as well as a ganglion cyst stalk removal. I was in minimal pain after surgery and after 5 weeks I have almost complete motion in my hand; the pain now is so minimal compared to before the surgery.

May 10th, 2015
First couple appointments took 2 hours each, but only saw the doctor a couple minutes. But in all, a great doctor. Staff is outstanding!

September 19th, 2014
Very professional yet personable. Very concerned about MY well being. Good sense of humor and a straight talker. Explained everything so I could understand the procedure.