Thank You Dr.Fisher show details Thank You Dr.Fisher
by David on May 17th, 2016

This is my fourth sinus surgery and Dr.Fisher has been the best at making a plan and executing it perfectly. He fixed the problem everybody else always avoided.I cannot thank him enough for his hard work and quick work still healing now but this is the first time in 35yrs that I can breathe unobstructed.

Feb 10th, 2016

The doctor was nice, but he only spent about 12 minutwith me and scheduled a surgery with doing a ct scan, or rhinoscopy or even an exray! I wants to fix the deviated septum, but does he know if their are polyps or inferior ?? In back of my nose Since dont feel that he did thoroughly checked in the back of the nose. He did not explain to be about the procedure, in what he will do. I didnt feel that he cared about the fact that I cant breath well. He didnt ask me questions, so he can find out if I have nasal posyps, beside a deviated septum. It was such a rushed visit, and later after I left, I had questions. Shoudnt he look at an exray to see if my nasal bones need sculpting? Nice man, but needs to show care and listen and explain more.

May 23rd, 2012

The best care and bedside manner I have experienced in a while.