Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tyson Garrett
Dr. Tyson Garrett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Garrett is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital, Mary Greeley Medical Center and Mercy Hospital-Iowa City. Dr. Garrett has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tyson Garrett has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Tyson Garrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Jennifer Stern
Iowa City, IA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jill Kimm
Neurology, Addiction Medicine, Pain Management, Psychiatry
Iowa City, IA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Richard Neiman
Iowa City, IA 0.01 mi49