Dr. Jennings Godsy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennings Godsy?

Excellent Psychiatrist

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Best I have been to. Really cares and takes time with you.

Dr. Tyson Goosey

Posted on February 16th, 2016

If it was not for Dr. Goodsey I would have never found out the imbalances I have that are linked to genetics. For years, I MEAN YEARS, I was a guinea pig trying this mediation and that one to no avail, not to mention the side effects. He has helped through 3 deaths, my anger, and finding myself. Thanks you Dr.

Long-time patient

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I've been going to him for several years and only have positive things to say. He always takes time with me and seems to care about my well-being.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

I love Dr. Godsy! He has helped me so much with his nurturing spirit and compassion for his patients. I also love the receptionist, Hannah. She calls me back quickly and really seems to care about what is going on in my life and will get back to me with a possible solution.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

All I see are great reviews for this doctor however, my daughter has gone from a great mom, great employee, smiling on her good days as if nothing were bothering her to a blank stare and dark circles under her eyes. Our area of concern has been called into his office several times to please help get her out of the state she is in. She is overmedicated! We have received no return calls or concerns for our daughter (who is also a wife and mother of 2) . We are at our breaking point. I have seen him in Kroger shopping during business hours while my daughter is falling deeper into depression without any concern from this doctor or his staff! Yes, I am angry. I want my daughter back! Her husband needs his wife and the children need their mother! Any response from this office would be at the least professional. I hope to God this is read by the staff and doctor of this facility before she ends up in a hospital!!

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Thank you so much for the time you spent with our daughter. It helped so much!

Great Doctor - Could use new Receptionist

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Dr. Godsy is a great doctor. In a few months of seeing him I have gone from not being able to get out of bed my depression was so bad to waking up ready to take on the day with a smile on my face. I'm not sure if the previous reviewer has dealt with the same receptionist I have but from my experience his office could use improvement in that area. Any time I have called with a concern she does not call me back, I have to call to follow up. I needed to reschedule once and she made it into such a hassle that I literally broke down in tears. Not great seeing how this is a Psychiatry office. Someone lively and upbeat when you walk in the door would make all of the difference in my opinion. Despite my frustration, I will gladly deal to be treated by Dr. Godsy, he has changed my life for the better :)

Excellent

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I've seen way too many pdocs and learned to despise the arrogance and drug pushing. I rejected the entire profession for years to my own detriment. Dr. Godsy is not "one of them". He listens, takes time, answers questions, and, dare I say it, seems to actually care.He's a true rarity. I would recommend him to anyone. And on top of it all the receptionist is also caring, patient with us "crazies" and absolutely diligent. I've seen more than half a dozen psychs and Dr. G and staff are leaps and bounds more professional, caring and down to earth than all of them combined.

obtaining your own records

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

If you want to obtain your records to see another doctor, they will not cooperate.

Dr. G is my superhero!

Posted on July 12th, 2013

When I first went in to see Dr. Godsey, it was a VERY difficult time in my life. It was so great to have some one listen and genuinely care about you. I've gone from not even being able to complete a sentence without crying to walking on sunshine. He literally saved me! (I didn't want to write a review because I didn't want his office to get too busy) lol. I thought he deserved a big THANK YOU though. :-)

Easy to get into and helpful

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I was able to get an appointment quickly and he seemed to have a good bedside manner. I plan to go back again. I would recommend him.

Really enjoyed visit

Posted on February 20th, 2012

THNX Dr Godsy, You really helped me feel better about things.