Dr. Tyson Horkley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tyson Horkley?

November 22nd, 2012

Great Doctor!

Doctor Horkley was the first pediatrician we had. He was the on-call doctor the night our first was born and we are really glad we lucked out! His bedside manner is top notch. He will always take time to help us balance our emotions, whether that's helping us be calm when we're worked up or helping us understand the risks when we don't quite understand what could be involved with our children's health. We definitely recommend him to anyone in the Cache Valley area.

November 20th, 2012

Best Pediatrician Ever!

I love Dr. Horkley. He was both my son and daughters pediatrician from birth and always remembered who we were and what we were doing. We left for a summer and when we got back he remember where we had been and was always sincere. I always thought he was a good doctor but it wasn't until my daughter was born with serious health issues that I realized how good. She was born with Down Syndrome and we had no prior knowledge before birth. She also had a serious heart defect. After her birth he made arrangements to get with the best specialist possible, made all the appointments we needed, checked in on us or called at least twice a day while in the hospital and was always available after we left to help us. On top of this he had just had a daughter born a week before was dealing with his own sleepless newborn at home. We have since moved and I have yet to find any pediatrician to match his amount of interest and care for my family.

June 29th, 2012

Dr. Horkley is a wonderful pediatrician! He takes the time to get to know my kids and make them feel comfortable with him. He listens to my concerns and is really caring. He explains things in a way that is easy to understand. I can't say enough good things about him :) I'm sad that we've moved away and will no longer have him as my kids' pediatrician!

May 27th, 2012

Great doctor in a bad place.

I really like Dr. Horkley, he is kind, caring, interacts well with my kids and I feel like he remembers them and knows them even though we only visit once or twice a year outside of well checks. His nurse is sweet and efficient and remembers my kids names when she sees them outside the office. Unfortunately the office staff is rude and condescending. If your child needs an after hours appointment they are very hard to come by and the doctors available have terrible bedside manner, leave me with no faith in their care or diagnosis. I am going to have to switch pediatricians because kids get sick on weekends too.

March 1st, 2012

We love him! So sad that we moved and had to find a new pediatrician.

March 15th, 2016