A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyson Schrickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tyson Schrickel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrickel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schrickel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyson Thomas Schrickel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tyson T. Schrickel practice?
- Dr. Tyson Schrickel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tyson Schrickel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Youngstown Orthopedic Surgeons.