A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyvin Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyvin Rich, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tyvin A Rich MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tyvin A. Rich practice?
- Dr. Tyvin Rich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tyvin Rich practices Therapeutic Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.