A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tyvin Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tyvin Rich, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tyvin A. Rich practice?
Dr. Tyvin Rich practices Therapeutic Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.