A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tze-Ming Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tze-Ming Chen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tze-Ming Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tze-Ming Ming Chen MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tze-Ming M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Tze-Ming Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tze-Ming Chen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners, and San Francisco Pulmonologists.