Dr. Tzonka Bakalova Hristov Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Tzonka Bakalova Hristov?

April 8th, 2013

Smiles while being rude

Dr Bakalova-Hristov saw me just prior to surgery in the pre op srea. I was amazed by her horrible bedside manor. It was a terrible experience just prior to surgery. Do your very best not to have your surgeon use her as the anesthesiologist.

October 16th, 2012

Martin County Anesthesia

After 2+ years of bubbling and screwing up a simple insurance claim and not receiving payment they had the unmitigated gall of sending the amount to a collection agency.You have other options, choose another practice. Patients (buyer) be ware!!!

April 22nd, 2011

A sour experience

This doctor saw me before I was to be operated on. She seem detached and gave me no reassurance. The surgery was later called off by my surgeon, who took her off the case after 45 minutes of her trying to intubate me, causing bleeding and swelling in my throat. I never saw her again and don't want to.

February 27th, 2011

Dr. Bakalova was very prompt and provided great medical care and anesthesia. I did not have discomfort and she made my surgery seem more like a dream.

September 24th, 2008

Her Bedside manner is horrendous

There would be no way I would ever recommend this physician to even an enemy. The way she treats her patients is not in the least professional.